Sabtu, 01 Oktober 2016

Two things that I have to bring everywhere I go



Assalamu’alaikum Wr.Wb

Hello guys...
To night I want to tell you about ” Two things that I have to bring everywhere I go”. The first thing is a Bag, and the second thing is a Smart Phone, to night I want to tell you why I always brings that.
Oke the first thing is Bag.Why I choose a Bag? Because Bag can bring a lot of things like a laptop,books,cholthes,wallet,etc... It is should always be taken of me, without bag I can’t brings everything  needed. For example I want to go to Campus and I must to bring a Laptop, a lab coat,ruler,lunch box with a motorcycle is that impossible right? So Bag is to important to me.

And the second thing is Smart Phone,are you agree with me? I think you will do the same or maybe you will put in the first place, with smart phone we can do everything i guess,like shopping,sent a letter,video call, work,watch,take a photo, singing, make a video, etc.. and sometimes if I feeling bored I can play a games with a smart phone, or if I lost in somewhere I can detect where I was.
That is Two things that I have to bring everywhere I go  Thank you for reading my blog
Wassalam...   

2 komentar:

  1. Where are the other postings? It should have been posting about movie that describes your life for this week.

    BalasHapus