Selasa, 11 Oktober 2016

Smartphone Apps That You Love

This Is My Favorite Smartphone Apps

Okay,I have four favorite Smartphone Apps and I wanna tell you why I like that Apps



Do you Know what this app name?The name of this app is Minilyric. Minilyric is one of music app that blends the song with the lyric of the song. So, this is my first favorite app, do you know why? because my hobbby is singging I have to know about lyric of that song. So Minilyric help me to do that,
The second place is Mx Player I am sure you know for what actually I am one of  Korean Drama and Korean pop to,if I want to watch a new drama or new music video girlband or boyband I always use this app.why This apps include of my favorite because Mx Player have 4 features first Amazing Playback Features, second subtitle support, third audio boost and the last is play network streams.

Third, is Line I thing everyone know this app, line is a proprietary application for instant communications on electronic devices such as smartphones, tablet, computers and personal computer. Line users exchange texts, images, video and audio, and conduct free VoIP conversations and video conference.



last is IG or Instagram, this app made on dokumentation like a videos and photos if I bored I always open this app to make me happy, usually Ig make me laugh again and again because many people use this app for make a funny video so this app help me to superinted boring


















2 komentar: